Robert Derrell, Ph.D.
Robert Derrell is an Associate Professor in the deparment of Economics, Finance, and Management. He is from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, where he earned a BS in Business Admininstration at Marquette University. He then earned M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in Economics at Fordham University in New York City. He has been at Manhattanville since 2000, and has taught a variety of courses in economics and finance. His current research is focused on the macroeconomics of government spending, taxation, and government size.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events