Efraim Berkovich, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Economics, Finance & Management
Efraim Berkovich is Assistant Professor of Economics, Finance and Management. He earned his B.S. in Mathematics magna cum laude from Georgetown University, his M.S. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Maryland, College Park and his Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania. Prior to his PhD, Professor Berkovich worked in software engineering and technical architecture at global financial organizations such as AXA Financial, Sanford C. Bernstein, and NASD. His CV, publications, and current research work are available on his personal webpage.
Professor Berkovich's teaching at Manhattanville includes courses in Concepts in Financial Information Systems, Business Statistics, Managerial Economics, Corporate Finance, Financial Markets, and Money and Banking.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events