Ann Bavar, M.A.
Ann Bavar, started teaching at Manhattanville at 1980 and has been a practicing artist for over three decades. She taught Three-Dimensional Design, Contemporary Sculpture, Two-Dimensional Design and Exploration of Contemporary Culture.
Historically, Ms. Bavar worked in welded steel with non-objective imagery. Eventually, her sculpture matured and changed during a period when it was recognized that boundaries in art no longer existed. This resulted, in more recent years, in the embracing of varied materials and techniques. Most prevalent in her sculpture are wire, plaster, fused and hand-formed glass, hand-made paper and found objects.
She has exhibited her art in solo exhibits in SoHo galleries and group shows throughout the United States. Her art is also represented in museums, universities and private collections in the U.S. and Germany.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events