Katherine Bao, Ph.D.
Katherine Bao is an Assistant Professor in the Psychology department. She received her Ph.D. in Social and Personality Psychology in from the University of California, Riverside in 2013, and her B.A. in Psychology from the University of Virginia in 2008. She is a social and personality psychologist whose main research interests include happiness and romantic relationships, particularly how happiness can be sustained. Professor Bao teaches core courses such as Fundamentals of Psychology and Statistics for Social Sciences, as well as topical courses such as Personality Psychology, Psychology of Emotion, and Psychology of Happiness.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events