Vance Austin, Ph.D.
Dr. Austin's interests in special education extend beyond the U.S. to include Canada and Vietnam. His current research focus is in the area of finding effective interventions for students with emotional and behavioral disorders as well as improving the quality of inclusive education.
Currently, Dr. Austin serves as a panel member on the New York State Child-Specific Panel for the Review of Recommendations for Aversive Behavioral Interventions. He has also authored several articles and book chapters and presented at many national and international conferences on the topic of inclusive education and behavior management and has just completed a textbook for teachers on the subject of working with students with emotional and behavioral disorders.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events