Jessyca Arthur-Cameselle, Ed.D.Assistant Professor
Jessyca Arthur-Cameselle is an Assistant Professor who joined the psychology faculty at Manhattanville in 2011. She received her doctorate in Counseling Psychology, with an emphasis in Sport Psychology, from Boston University in 2007. She holds a master's degree in Counseling Psychology from Boston University ('03), as well as a B.S. in Psychology and a B.S. in Kinesiology from the College of William and Mary ('02). She is licensed as a clinical psychologist in New York and has previously worked as a psychological counselor.
Professor Arthur-Cameselle teaches Abnormal Psychology and Sport Psychology as well as core courses in the psychology department, including Fundamentals of Psychology and Research Methods. Her research interests are related to athletes' recovery from eating disorders, coping with anxiety, and factors that contribute to burnout from sport.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events