Nimish Adhia, Ph.D.
Dr. Nimish Adhia is an Assistant Professor of Economics. He earned his Ph.D. in Economics, from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Dr. Adhia's research concerns the interplay of culture and economics in the international arena, and has practical experience in international internships. He has been an Upton Miller Teaching Fellow at Beloit College and a visiting assistant professor at Berry College.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events