David Adams, Ph.D.
Dr. David Adams joined Manhattanville College in 1998, primarily teaching management courses that focus on human resources and entrepreneurship. Before his passing he was granted the title of Professor Emeritus. He recently co-authored two papers entitled "Micro and Small Businesses: Their Nature and the Keys to Their Economic Sustainability" and "New Opportunities for Social Entrepreneurship Generated by the Great Recession". Some of his many contributions to Manhattanville include serving a three-year term as Chair of the Faculty, Chair of the Faculty Handbook Committee, and co-chair of the Middle States Self-Study Committee. He received his B.S.M.E. degree at the Rochester Institute of Technology, his M.S. from the College of Environmental Science and Forestry, Syracuse University, and his Ph.D. from Syracuse University. He was a member and past president of the Westchester Human Resource Management Society, and represented Manhattanville College at the Small Business Council of Westchester.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events