William Zimmerman, M.A.
William Zimmerman earned both his B.A. and M.A. degrees in mathematics at NYU and has been an educator for 39 years. Starting as a high school mathematics teacher in New York City and continuing as the technology coordinator for a district in southern Westchester, he now joins the School of Education at Manhattanville College as an instructor in the educational leadership program. He hopes to help prepare future administrators for successful and rewarding careers while honing their technology skills. He is a strong proponent of teaching with technology and the utilization of Web 2.0 skills, particularly blogging and podcasting.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events