Robert O. Watson, M.B.A.
MSIM 5001 - Understanding the Global Business Environment
Mr. Watson is both a consultant and a business educator. His consulting assignments have included designing a competitive intelligence system, developing a comprehensive tracking program for a financial services firm, conducting an international assessment of franchise funding opportunities for a leading U.S. manufacturer, and assisting in the development of a predictive model in conjunction with Harvard Business School and a leading research supplier. His business education activities have included graduate and undergraduate classes at Quinnipiac University, Central and Western Connecticut State Universities, and MBA programs at Sacred Heard University, Fairfield University and the University of New Haven, Mr. Watson's corporate experience has included positions management positions at Citicorp, Duracell, Norwich Eaton Pharmaceuticals, and Johnson & Johnson. Mr. Watson earned his BS in economics and business at Lewis and Clark College, and his MBA (marketing emphasis) from the University of Southern California.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events