MSCI 5009 Information Technology Management
Ms. Vreeland has held management positions at Avon Products, Inc. in Rye, New York since 2000 and is currently IT Director, Global Workplace Computing & IT Service Management. Prior to joining Avon she held positions in IT and Finance at Sara Lee Intimate Apparel, Inc.; Asea, Brown Boveri, Inc., and PepsiCo. She earned her BS degree in Finance from Ithaca College and her MBA from the Lubin Graduate School of Business at Pace University. Her MBA concentrations were Information Systems and Corporate Finance Management.
Ms. Vreeland's course on Information Technology Management is listed in the International Management and the Leadership programs as well as the HR program.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events