Lisa Tobin, J.D.
LSMP 5017 - Management in Nonprofit Organizations
Lisa Tobin has worked in the nonprofit sector for over 20 years. She has gained broad-based experience through her work at (for example) a national health agency in transition, an international health agency targeting children, a New York City non-profit agency helping at-risk youths, and the legal office of the Mayor of Cleveland.
Lisa's expertise crosses the lines of key nonprofit issues: operations management, resource development, advocacy, policy, finance, programs, strategy, volunteer development, market management, etc. Lisa holds a JD (Juris Doctor) degree from the Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William and Mary and a bachelor's degree from Vassar College. She is a member of the Virginia Bar.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events