Rick Sawyer, M.A.
LSMP 5004 - Leadership and Teams
Rick Sawyer is the Director of Learning and Development for Fuji Photo Film, U.S.A., and is based at the company's headquarters in Valhalla, New York. In this role, Rick leads the development and implementation of strategies and initiatives designed to increase Fujifilm's capabilities in leadership and management development, organizational effectiveness, and recruiting and selection. Before joining Fujifilm, Rick held a variety of management and organizational development and HR generalist positions in The Gillette Company, Duracell, Sterling Winthrop and Deloitte & Touche. His experience includes working in line units and headquarters operation, and domestic U.S. and international business units. His work has taken him to more than forty countries, and he has had expatriate assignments in both Mexico and the United Kingdom. Rick has an MA in Organizational Psychology from Columbia University, and a BA from St. John's University. He served as an infantry officer in the U.S. Marine Corps. He is a member of ASTD national and the chapter in New Jersey.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events