Carolina Rodriguez, M.A.
Professor Carolina Rodriguez is a lecture professor in the Spanish Department, with a BA in Sociology and an MA in Arts and Teaching from Manhattanville College. She has been part of the Manhattanville community for over 20 years and has also spent time working in the Academic Advising and Donor Accounting offices on campus. During her time at Manhattaville College Professor Rodriguez has been recognized for her excellence in languages, both Spanish and Italian. She enjoys teaching and having the chance to connect students to the Spanish culture, bringing in experiences from her many travels through Latin America. In addition, Professor Rodriguez also has experience working as a Spanish instructor in Amacuzac, Morelos Mexico where she focused on teaching language to children grades 2-5. As well as being a private tutor for students in Spanish and Italian both on and off campus.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events