Caryn Huss, Ph.D.
Dr. Huss is a certified school psychologist and educator, who has earned four graduate degrees over the course of her academic career. Dr. Huss holds an MA in developmental psychology from Columbia Teachers College and an MS in educational administration from Pace University. In addition to a Professional Diploma in school psychology, Dr. Huss has a PhD in educational administration from Fordham University.
Students can contact Dr. Huss by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message with the Graduate School of Education during business hours.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events