Robert Ferrari, M.B.A.
LSMP 5003 - Global Economics
Mr. Ferrari earned his B.S. in Economics from Villanova University and his MBA from New York University. He teaches graduate courses at several area colleges and universities. Before becoming an academic, he was Senior Vice President-Finance of a New York City bank, worked in the Federal Reserve System, and served as a member of the Canadian Arbitrage Department of a New York Stock Exchange member firm. Mr. Ferrari has lectured on various topics in economics and financial management and co-authored two textbooks in economics.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events