Danielle Dale, M.A.
Danielle has been practicing Yoga for over 20 years. She began teaching it seriously since 2000. Trained in the Bikram Method, her technique is a combination of Bikram, Iyengar, and Ashtanga. She is the manager of YogaSpa in Elmsford, New York where she teaches 5 days a week two times a day. Danielle also teaches at Equinox Fitness Clubs and is an Adjunct/Associate Professor in Musical Theatre at the University of Hartford. Danielle holds degrees in Kinesiology and Dance from the University of Michigan Ann Arbor, and a Masters from New York Univeristy Tisch. A Radio City Rockette for 13 years Danielle has relied on yoga and pilates to keep her dancing strong. She has danced on Broadway and has made numerous television appearances. Once a Star Search Finalist and Miss Teen New York USA her credits are many and varied.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events