Mr. Bob Cooper comes to Manhattanville College after 33 years of service in New York public schools. After serving as an English teacher and assistant principal in the New York City schools for 19 years, Mr. Cooper moved to Westchester County where he worked as the English department chair and assistant superintendent in the Bedford Central School District.
Mr. Cooper has taught just about every kind of student an English teacher can teach at the high school level from 9th graders looking for their place in a big school to 12 graders seeking advanced placement credit for entrance to a prestigious college. In addition, he has extensive experience in teacher induction, staff development and teacher/administrator evaluation. His 6 years in central office administration gives him a unique perspective on how schools work.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events