Laura Bigaouette, M.B.A.
LSMP 5027 – Fundamentals of Marketing
Laura Bigaouette has over 20 years of experience in the marketing field, including international market management, consulting and corporate marketing. She spent most of her career at Verizon. Ms. Bigaouette's experience in global markets encompassed consulting and operations projects in the telecommunications industry. She has spent significant time overseas on project work in many countries including Indonesia, Egypt, Thailand, Ecuador and the Philippines. Ms. Bigaouette is the President of New View Coaching, Inc. Her company works with clients on marketing consulting projects, small business market development, business and individual coaching. She is a certified coach. Ms. Bigaouette received her MBA in International Business from Pace University, and has a BA in Russian language and History from the University of Rochester.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events