Mark Beauregard, M.A., R.D.T., L.C.A.T.
In addition to teaching at Manhattanville, Mark is the Clinic Director of a small outpatient mental clinic that sees people of all ages in Downtown Brooklyn. Mark also has a small private practice. He is a registered drama therapist and creative arts therapist alumni of New York University. He has worked with all age groups in a variety of mental health settings, from inpatient and outpatient psychiatry programs, youth homelessness programs, school-based counseling programs, substance-abuse recovery, HIV/AIDS care and community based recovery.
Mark is the Eastern Region Representative on the National Association for Drama Therapy Board of Directors, and maintains professional memberships with the National Association for Drama Therapy (NADT), as well as the American Group Psychotherapy Association (AGPA).
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events