John Jee, M.B.A.
OMHR 5002 - Financial Aspects of Human Resource Management
John Jee is a financial advisor with the global investment banking firm of Morgan Stanley & Co. with focus on investment management and corporate retirement services at the firm. His business background includes employment with
Mr. Jee is a graduate of the University of Connecticut with a BS in finance and BA in Political Science, and the Graduate School of Business at the University of Chicago with an MBA in finance. He has earned a number of certifications in investment management and retirement planning, and is a member of the Investment Management Consultants Association.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events