March 27, 2014
Position: Associate or Full Professor
Department: Edu Leadership & Special Subjects Dept-School of Education
The School of Education at Manhattanville College is seeking an Associate or Full Professor in Educational Leadership for the Ed.D. in Educational Leadership
- Teach courses in doctoral program in educational leadership that prepares educational leaders for schools in "changing suburbs and small cities."
- Supervise dissertations
- Supervise field-based projects related to coursework
- Work with other faculty to recruit, admit, advise, and monitor students' progress in the doctoral program
- Work with other faculty to implement students' electronic portfolio requirement
- A doctoral degree in educational leadership/administration or related area
- Experience teaching at the doctoral level in educational leadership
- Evidence of experience chairing dissertation committees and shepherding students through the dissertation process
- Evidence of current and past scholarship germane to educational leadership
- Experience teaching and leading in PreK-12 schools
- Knowledge of three-article dissertation a plus
For consideration, send cover letter and curriculum vitae along with three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.