Page 7 of 9
November 7, 2014
Position: Marketing Admissions Coordinator
Department: Manhattanville School of Business (MSB)
The Manhattanville School of Business is seeking a Marketing Admissions Coordinator. He/She will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the admissions and recruitment process including the internal department management of admissions its digital and print publications, advertising and marketing efforts.
- Maintains familiarity with admissions, registration, and academic program requirements as well as the various types of operational and student support and registration systems such as financial aid, registration (Colleague), Blackboard, Target X etc.
- Review of admissions applications and generation of student communications. Maintain the inquiry and application database, including input of data through stages of admissions up through and including inquiry, application, acceptance, confirmation. Running of scheduled admissions and enrollment reports and ad hoc inquiries as needed.
- Create and update students profiles, programs, and status in the college database
- Maintain the MSB academic, administrative and events calendars
- Proactively follow-up with prospective students and help guide them through the admissions and registration process.
- Maintain and update materials and credentials for admission and coordinate the distribution of targeted materials and literature to prospective students, in-person and digitally.
- Assist with creating, editing and updating marketing materials and communication pieces (print and digital) and proactively manage the currency and dynamics of the MSB social media sites.
- Maintain, edit, and update content on the School of Business website pages.
- Assist with media buying, managing admissions and marketing vendors such as digital marketing agencies as well as online marketing campaigns such as pay per click and search engine optimization efforts. Must be able to analyze results and manage progress of these campaigns.
- Coordinate the marketing and execution of all open houses and other MSB events.
- Attends and participates in College sponsored special events and maintain relationships with other College personnel and students, as well as increase the visibility of MSB.
- Participate in professional development opportunities and professional organizations, as well as college-wide committees as needed.
- Provide support and assistance to the Director of Marketing and Enrollment as directed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills, needed to build and maintain community relationships, and speak publically to individuals/groups on and off campus.
- A strong commitment to student development and success through advocacy, positive attitude, adaptability, approachability, problem solving, and support.
- Detail oriented self-starter, high energy with initiative, and a proactive problem-solver.
- Ability to multitask and think strategically in a complex organizational structure.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Must be able to work flexible hours, evenings and weekends when needed.
- Three years of work experience in higher education.
- Proficiency in academic technologies such as Salesforce/Target X, Ellucian, and Colleague a plus.
For consideration, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.