Page 4 of 9
November 19, 2014
Position: Data Manager
Department: Undergraduate Admissions
The Undergraduate Admissions Office at Manhattanville College is seeking a Data Manager. Under the direction of the Director of Admissions, the Data Manager performs: entry and integrity of data entered into and queried from various sources and database platforms utilized by Office of Admission. This position requires the demonstrated ability to develop, manage and analyze through document lifecycles, and provide ongoing management of inquiry and applicant data.
Responsibilities require personal interaction, excellent written, communication and organizational skills, programming, training and supervising support staff, the exercise of independent judgment, and knowledge of computer software.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties as required by daily operations in the Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- Document processes, policies and procedures for data reporting, including data confidentiality and data security
- Show proficiency in data management, SQL and querying databases and extracting data from other sources as needed
- Oversee the processing, document imaging, and distribution of all prospective applications and credentials
- Remove inactive or duplicate records
- Recommend and develop office procedures and systems to ensure smooth office operations
- Assist in coordinating the office-wide customer management system interface and data input (TargetX/Colleague)
- Compile and coordinate the data transfer for several vital campus departments
- Hire, train and supervise the support staff members
- Represent the office to students, parents, campus community, and the general public
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, TargetX, Colleague or similar Student Information System preferred.
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work within a group as well as independently
- Ability to handle many different tasks simultaneously
For consideration, complete a questionnaire at https://www.research.net/s/MvilleHR. Upon completion of questionnaire please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com" data-mce-href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com.