Page 4 of 5
September 9, 2014
Position: Staff Psychologist
Department: Counseling Center
Manhattanville College Counseling Department is seeking a Staff Psychologist Position. This is a full time ten month clinical position.
- Provide individual, group psychotherapy and collateral sessions.
- Conduct psycho-diagnostic assessments and evaluations
- Provide outreach trainings (i.e. RA's, RD's training, faculty training)
- Provide programming and outreach activities for Manhattanville College Students
- Crisis intervention counseling
- Consultation with students, staff, faculty and administrators
- Communication with parents, referral resources and local hospitals
- Attend Meetings, participate on college committees as needed
- Write reports, evaluations, patient notes and assessments.
- Participate in phase one and two orientation.
- Participate in ongoing professional development activities
- Participate in one hour of individual weekly clinical supervision with Director of Counseling Center
- Attend two hour weekly staff meetings.
- Liaison with other departments
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Counseling
A Doctoral Degree in clinical or counseling psychology, completed APA accredited internship and previous experience in College Counseling preferred.
A completed application must contain a letter of application, resume or vita, and the names of three references along with their addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses. The review of materials will begin immediately, and continue until the position is filled. Please send application materials to email@example.com.