Page 2 of 9
November 20, 2014
Position: Head Women's Soccer Coach
The Athletic Department is seeking a Head Women’s Soccer Coach. This position involves managing all aspects of the Women’s Soccer program.
- Manage all aspects of team preparation for successful and competitive program at NCAA Division III level (pre-season; in season; off season)
- Effectively recruit qualified student-athletes who will be excellent representatives of Manhattanville College
- Develop and maintain alumni and family support of the program
- Develop fundraising moneys from local businesses and other contacts
- Maintain an accurate budged based on equipment, facility and travel needs
- Prepare competitive schedule
- Coordinate community service activities for team
- Bachelor’s Degree but Master’s Degree Preferred
- Current knowledge of the rules and policies of the NCAA
- College coaching and playing experience
- Recruiting at college level
For consideration, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.