August 12, 2014
Position: Head Men's Lacrosse Coach
The Athletic Department at Manhattanville College is seeking a Men's Lacrosse Coach. This position involves managing all aspects of the Men's Lacrosse program.
- Manage all aspects of team preparation for successful and competitive program at NCAA Division III level (pre-season; in season; off season)
- Effectively recruit qualified student-athletes who will be excellent representatives of Manhattanville College
- Develop and maintain alumni and family support of the program
- Develop fundraising moneys from local businesses and other contacts
- Maintain an accurate budged based on equipment, facility and travel needs
- Prepare competitive schedule
- Coordinate community service activities for team
- Bachelor's Degree but prefer Master Degree
- Current knowledge of the rules and policies of the NCAA
- College coaching and playing experience
- Recruiting at college level
For consideration, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
June 23, 2014
Position: Graduate Assistantship
Department: Graduate Admissions School of Education
Status: Part-Time Position (20 hrs/week)
The Graduate Admissions School of Education at Manhattanville College is seeking a Graduate Assistantship. The major function of this position is the implementation of all aspects of the admissions process for all prospective graduate students.
- Greeting and welcoming prospective students.
- Maintaining a comprehensive inquiry and application database in Contact Management systems which includes inputting data from inquiry to application to acceptance stages of admissions, also inputting marketing data and Open House information
- Setting up and tracking admissions files including flagging incomplete files and soliciting prospective students by phone or email.
- Circulating files to the admissions committee and fielding all questions re the files.
- Liaison with Graduate Advising office, Financial Aid office and Registrar
- Execution of all admissions letters, packets and copies to various offices
- Distribution of scholarship letters to appropriate offices
- Handles all phone calls - answer phones, returns phone inquiries, and assists students and forwards to appropriate person when necessary
- Inputs and distributes mail and faxes
- Coordinate packet distribution and other marketing materials.
- Monitor schedules; create appointments, and recruitment/events calendars.
- Following up with accepted students as directed
- Manage all e-mail inquiries and communication with prospects
- Maintains inventory and orders all office supplies and marketing materials
- Coordinates with Graduate Advising to update program sheets
- Maintains "dead" files in storage room
- Proficiency with Word and some knowledge of Access and other database programs helpful.
- Superior interpersonal and clerical skills.
- Experience in working on a multi-disciplinary team.
- Willingness to work some weeknights and weekend events
- Bachelor's degree
For consideration, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org