- Complete the forms on screen or print them and complete them by hand.
- Use the Tab key to move quickly through the form, from one field to the next.
- Shift-Tab moves you back to the previous field.
- A set of checkboxes is treated as one field: use the arrow keys to move between the boxes.
- If you select one checkbox in a group, the others in that group are automatically unchecked.
- The on-screen version of each form has a Print button at the lower left.
- When you close the form, any data you entered is lost.
Print extra copies if you need them, or you'll have to fill everything out again.
- Date fields have drop-downs that open a calendar/date selector tool.
To enter todays date in two keystrokes: with your cursor in a date field:
- Press the down-arrow key to select the current date
- Press Enter to close the box and enter the date.
- Signatures: Type or print a legible copy of the name alongside the signature.