Faculty And Staff Banner

Tuition Exchange Programs

Full-time employees and eligible dependents can enroll in other colleges through the Tuition Exchange Program (TEP) offered by The Council of Independent Colleges (CIC) and through Tuition Exchange Program, an independent consortium that includes larger universities. Detailed information and applications are available online at www.cic.edu/TEP and www.tuitionexchange.org. Please contact Financial Aid at extension 5357 for futher information.