Manhattanville College's GRADUATE PROGRAMS offer you the best of both worlds: graduate courses that can help you advance in your current position, and courses that can help you successfully change your career. In addition to our reputation as a top graduate school, our practical night, day, and weekend schedules and convenient location in Westchester County are two more reasons why Manhattanville may be the grad school for you.
If you're looking for a graduate program that balances your needs and works with your life, isn't it time you came to Manhattanville?
Here are a few reasons to attend Graduate school at Manhattanville.
• Networking Opportunities – high quality students and fully engaged faculty provide opportunities for valuable connections.
• Career Advancement - Whether you're ready to make a career change, or if you're looking to advance in your current position, Manhattanville has the right program for you.
• Increased earning potential- Bureau of Labor statistics for 2010 show a significant drop in unemployment rates as the level of education increases.
• Career Counseling- Manhattanville's individualized approach and hands on career advice is invaluable as you navigate your career.
• Practical and real world application- our programs balance the theoretical and practical giving our students every advantage
• Relationship with faculty- small classes with dedicated and generous faculty who are leaders in their fields.
• Ability to become a specialist in your industry- gain the specialized training necessary for your particular career path.
The high quality and relevance of Manhattanville's graduate programs and our convenient location give us access to top faculty resources. The graduate programs strike the right balance between theory and application, and our professors bring many years of practical experience to class discussions. They are eager to share their knowledge and experience with the next generation of leaders.