Welcome to the Student Accounts Office at Manhattanville College
The Office of Student Accounts is dedicated to providing all students with excellent service, in a friendly and timely manner while maintaining internal controls to ensure transactions are accurately processed and records are properly maintained.
The Student Accounts Office performs the following functions for the College:
- Responsible for all the Accounts Receivables, which includeds student accounts and miscellaneous cash receipts.
- Billing & Collection of Payments.
- Coordinates fee assessment and the billing process.
- Process Private Scholarships.
- Applies Financial Aid Funds to Student’s Accounts.
- Process and Disburses Refunds.
- Perkins Loan Processing.
- Administers Financial Holds on Student Accounts.
- 1098T Tax Forms.
- Dispersing Room Lottery Clearance Slips.We are located in Reid Hall on the third floor in rooms 318, 322, and 323