|School of Graduate and Professional Studies|
Apply to a Master of Science program or one of our Advanced Certificates:
2. Write a 500-750 word essay with a candid description of yourself, stressing those personal qualities, assets, and liabilities that you feel will influence your graduate work. Describe what you consider to be your most important professional and/or academic achievement to date by reflecting on:
• How and why did you decide to pursue this program?
3. Submit a resume which reflects your business and educational experience.
4. Arrange to have official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work
5. Submit a Graduate Student Health Form with proof of immunization against
6. Please send two signed letters of recommendation. You may use our
7. Send materials to the following address. Applications will be considered upon