1. Complete the online application form. The normal application fee is waived for online applications.
2. Submit a 2-3 page typewritten autobiographical essay. The Admissions Committee uses the autobiographical essay to learn about your plans for the program and about your ability to think and write creatively and critically. This essay should be reflective in nature and respond to the following questions:
How and why did you decide to pursue this program?
How can this program further your personal and/or professional goals?
What special abilities, personal qualities and life experiences
do you bring to this program?
3. Submit a 10-12 page sample of your writing.
4. Arrange to have official transcripts of all undergraduate work forwarded directly
5. Please send two signed letters of recommendation from someone who can
6. Send materials to the following address. Applications will be considered upon