1. Complete the online application form. The normal application fee is waived for
2. Submit a 2-3 page typewritten autobiographical essay. The Admissions Committee uses the autobiographical essay to learn about your plans for the program and about your ability to think and write creatively and critically. This essay should be reflective in nature and respond to the following questions:
3. Submit a 10-12 page sample of your writing.
4. Arrange to have official transcripts of all undergraduate work forwarded directly
5. Submit a Graduate Student Health Form with proof of immunization against
6. Please send two signed letters of recommendation from someone who can
7. Send materials to the following address. Applications will be considered upon