1. Complete the online application form. The normal application fee is waived for
2. Submit a 2-3 page typewritten autobiographical essay. The Admissions
Committee uses the autobiographical essay to learn about your plans for the
program and about your ability to think and write creatively and critically. This
essay should be reflective in nature and respond to the following questions:
- How and why did you decide to pursue this program?
- How can this program further your personal and/or professional goals?
- What special abilities, personal qualities and life experiences do you bring to this program?
3. Submit a resume which reflects your business and educational experience.
4. Arrange to have official transcripts of all undergraduate work forwarded directly
from the institution(s) to this office. Student copies are not acceptable.
5. Submit a Graduate Student Health Form with proof of immunization against
measles and rubella in compliance with New York State regulations. This request
applies to all students born on or after January 1, 1957.
6. Please send two Professional letters of recommendation from someone who can speak to
your intellectual and academic ability.
7. Send materials to the following address. Applications will be considered upon
receipt of all materials.
Reid Castle 224
2900 Purchase Street
Purchase, NY 10577
8. Arrange for an interview with Admissions by calling (914) 694-3425.