Tim Ross, M.F.A.Associate Professor
Tim Ross has a B.F.A. from Cooper Union, an M.F.A. from Columbia University and has studied Computer Graphics at the School of Visual Arts. Tim has been an Associate Professor in Art Studio at Manhattanville since 2006 specializing in areas such as Printmaking, Painting and the Creative Process. He has designed many of his classes and curriculum, most recently one on Expressive Imagery. Several of his courses meet the requirements in the School of Education for an Art Education major. Before coming to Manhattanville Tim was a Visiting Assistant Professor at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York, where he taught basic perceptual drawing. Tim is third author of The Complete Printmaker.
Tim's eclectic background includes his tenure and the East Harlem Public School in New York City where he was an Art Enrichment Teacher. His work there was dedicated to introducing high school students to museums, artist's studios and commercial art.
In 2010 Tim was a visiting artist to the New York Academy of Art in New York City. He has also juried art shows and has had exhibits at a variety of galleries and art institutions.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events