Laurence Krute, Ph.D.
Laurence Krute is a member of the Department of Education and has been affiliated with the College since 1987. Dr. Krute received his B.A. from Harvard University in 1974, his M.A. from Tulane University in 1976 and his Ph.D. from Columbia University in 1988.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events