Nikki Josephs, Ph.D.
Nikki Josephs is an Assistant Professor of Special Education. She holds a B.S. in Social Studies Education and a M.S. in Special Education from SUNY at New Paltz. Dr. Josephs earned her Ph.D. in Education of Children with Exceptionalities at Georgia State University. She comes to us from Xavier University where she was Assistant Professor in the Division of Education. Her current research interests and publications focus on addressing the needs of adolescents before they reach the juvenile justice system.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events