The Educational Leadership program has received national recognition from the National Policy Board for Educational Administration.
Did you know, over the next 5 years 25% of current administrators will be eligible to retire?
Begin now to prepare for your future. Be the leader you envision for your school or department!
Manhattanville College and the Edith Winthrop Teacher Center present:
Educational Leadership Programs leading to:
New York State School Building Leader and/or School District Leader certification
- Anchored in theory.
- Based in practical, pragmatic application.
- Taught by highly successful administrators.
To join the program:
Contact Lenora Boehlert, Ed.D. at 914-323-5443 email@example.com or
Barbara Scaros, Director at 914-948-8037 firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Manhattanville provides several programs for Leadership Candidates: a program for Teacher Leaders, as well as programs for those seeking administrative certification as School District Leader, School Building Leader or School Building/District Leader. Take advantage of our partnership discounts!
- Educational Leadership programs leading to administration certification (School Building Leader, School District Leader, School Building Leader/School District Leader)
- Join the Edith Winthrop Teacher Center and pay $433 per credit hour
- Does your school have a Professional Development School relationship with Manhattanville College? If so, inquire about the program discounts available to you.
The Professional Diploma (PD) in Educational Leadership targets individuals interested in pursuing courses leading to certification as a Building and District Leader.
The Masters of Professional Studies (MPS) Educational Leadership Program targets individuals who do not already have a Masters in education.
These programs are approved by New York and NCATE. They are aligned with the New York leadership standards (ISLLC) and the national standards established by the Educational Leadership Constituency Council (ELCC).