Victoria Fantozzi, Ph.D.
Dr. Victoria Fantozzi is an Assistant Professor of Early Childhood and Childhood in the School of Education (Early Childhood/Curriculum and Instruction). She received her Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Virginia. Prior to joining the faculty at Manhattanville she was an assistant professor at William Paterson University in the department of Elementary and Early Childhood Education. She has experience teaching a variety of grade levels including Kindergarten, 1st grade, fourth grade and fifth grade.
Dr. Fantozzi has also created programs for summer enrichment focused on writing for students in grades 5th through 8th. Dr. Fantozzi has presented her research at natrional conferences and published in national and international journals such as Educational Researcher, Young Children, and Action in Teacher Education. Her research interests include teacher education, curriculum history, and in childrens expressions of literacy in multimodal and multiliterate ways.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events