Regardless of when you graduated, you will always be a part of the Manhattanville School of Education community.
You continue to enhance our reputation by your contribution to your profession, and we hope to support and help you continue develop as an educator throughout your career.
We invite you to participate in a variety of events and programs, some of which have been developed specifically for our alumni and some that are planned by alumni.
We also have a number of departmental alumni associations and encourage you to form new ones. These associations are designed for professional development, career building, networking and fun!
As a member of the SoE alumni community, you benefit in many ways:
• Access to key educators and leaders in your field
• Professional Development programs for in-service credit and graduate credit
• Alumni scholarships and tuition discounts
• Connections with current faculty
• Connections with other alumni in your field
Please feel free to contact Anita Nordal, Assistant Dean for Community Outreach, with any questions or updated contact information you may have. She can be reached at (914) 323-5482 or at email@example.com
For more information about upcoming events, see the Events page.