1. Why should I donate?
There are many reasons to donate to the Senior Class Gift.
- Be a part of the legacy of the Class of 2014
- Show appreciation to professors and fellow students that made your college experience so memorable
Further strengthen the value of your Manhattanville degree
Impact the lives of current and future Manhattanville students
Honor a Mentor: When you make a donation of $20.14 you can honor a mentor who has helped you during your time at Manhattanville. Those who have gifts made in their honor will be recognized.
Beat the Class of 2013!!!
2. How will my gift be used?
- The Senior Class Gift Committee and the Office of Institutional Advancement will work together to determine how the Class of 2014 Senior Class Gift will be used. Stay tuned for updates!!
3. Why is my participation important?
Participation is important because:
- National rankings are based on the participation rates of college and university alumni in regards to annual giving. When an institution has a high participation rate it indicates a high alumni satisfaction and in turn increases the reputation of the school
- It will increase the value of a Manhattanville College degree
- It will help beat the Class of 2013!
4. Haven't I paid enough in tuition?
- Tuition only covers a portion of the cost to educate a student at Manhattanville. The school relies on other sources of charitable donations such as the Fund for Manhattanville, to cover the other financial needs of the college.