1. Why should I donate?
There are many reasons to donate to the Senior Class Gift.
- Show appreciation to professors and fellow students that made your college experience so memorable
- Further strengthen the value of your Manhattanville degree
- Impact the lives of current and future Manhattanville students
- Be a part of the legacy of the Class of 2012 by giving to the SCG
- Honor a Mentor: When you make a donation to the SCG, you can honor a mentor who has helped you during your time at Manhattanville. All gifts "In Honor Of" will be listed in a special section in our Honor Roll of Donors.
- Beat the Class of 2011!!!
2. How will my gift be used?
- The Senior Class Gift Committee and the Office of Institutional Advancement will work together to determine how the Class of 2012 Senior Class Gift will be used.
3. Why is my participation important?
Participation is important because:
- National rankings are based on the participation rates of college and university alumni in regards to annual giving. When an institution has a high participation rate it indicates a high alumni satisfaction and in turn increases the reputation of the school.
- It will increase the value of a Manhattanville College degree
- Beat the Class of 2011!!
4. Haven't I paid enough in tuition?
- Tuition only covers a portion of the cost to educate a student at Manhattanville. The school relies on other sources of charitable donations such as the Fund for Manhattanville, to cover the other financial needs of the college.