(Work In Progress:)
- Select a few small, accomplishable projects to get the ball rolling and increase involvement.
- Develop interdisciplinary sustainability education projects.
- Increase student participation in our work and on our committee.
- Develop an Arbor Day project/plan for student involvement on April 29th 2011.
- Explore possibility of planting native plants and flowers around campus rather than replanting them seasonally.
- Improve the website as a portal/clearing house for information.
- Develop and effective plan for increasing campus wide recycling.
- Develop a plan for reducing Manhattanville carbon emissions.
- Explore energy audit as a case for replacing windows in the Castle, Founders, Brownson, Benziger and other single pane windows.
- Complete Presidents' Climate Commitment reports.
- Look for and complete grant applications to fund our work.