Page 1 of 3
The Duchesne Center for Religion and Social Justice is the heart of community service/service learning at Manhattanville. Although not all of Mville's service programs are run by the Duchesne Center, it does coordinate many of them.
The Center serves to facilitate, educate, and encourage student involvement in community outreach, cultural, leadership, and spiritual initiatives across the Manhattanville College campus and beyond. Our service experiences and programs are tightly linked to our academic curriculum to ensure students are building the intellectual framework and acquiring the skills to make them effective and responsible members of their communities.
The Duchesne Center endeavors to create a climate in which all Manhattanville College members will value:
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events