Manhattanville College has opportunities for all adults, professionals, high school students, and of course college students. The learning environment is ideal providing small class sizes and one-on-one instruction.
We thought you would like to know about some of our programs:
Manhattanville's Graduate business programs are designed to appeal to adults with busy schedules that include work and family commitments. Classes meet one weekend a month, and tuition deferment is available to students whose employers are helping fund their graduate education.
- Our MFA in Creative Writing brings together passionate writers of all interests, from novice poets to professional communicators and teachers of writing. Many of our students publish their fiction and poetry in Inkwell, our national literary journal.
- We offer a six-course Certificate in Non-Profit Leadership that attracts community volunteers and leaders, as well as executives who work in the nonprofit sector. Tuition deferment program applies.
- Our School of Education is the largest in Westchester County, offering dozens of certification specialties, including Early Childhood Education, Literacy, and Teaching English as a Second Language.
- For adult students who want to complete an undergraduate degree, we have an accelerated Bachelor of Science program that is ideal for working professionals. Classes are offered at night and on occasional weekends. Many of our accelerated students then earn their master's degrees.
- Young People's Summer Writing Workshop provides a relaxed, supportive structured environment in which young people in grades 4 - 11 develop and enhance their writing skills.
- Finally, our Summer School has two convenient five-week sessions, one in June and one in July. We welcome high school students, especially those who would like to earn college credit, as well as college students and adults.