J. Gregory Palmer, M.B.A.
Vice President Operations
J. Greg Palmer, Vice President of Operations, has more than 30 years of progressively responsible experience in directing and managing facilities and business operations in both the higher education and corporate areas. Prior to coming to Manhattanville in 1995, Palmer managed facilities operations for Union Carbide's World Headquarters in Danbury, CT.
Palmer holds a Bachelor's degree from Northeastern University and an M.B.A. from the University of Hartford.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events